Logistics Dispatcher (Brockport, NY)
- To handle daily inventory management and logistic functions within a computerized distribution operations environment.
- Coordinates shipping and customer delivery activities from the company’s shipping dock, directing company employed over-the-road truck drivers and drawing on outside trucks, trailers, and transportation services as needed.
- Performs a wide variety of customer service functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 8 years equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with database, spreadsheet, and word processing computer skills.
- Knowledge of transport regulations and procedures.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Strong organizational skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively and change direction easily.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer relations skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Warehouse/Production environment.
- Work in a variety of weather, and noise conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedules shipments according to established guidelines to ensure that delivery is made by promised dates.
- Creates Work Orders and Bills of Lading for domestic and International shipments.
- Receives orders and assigns shipments to proper carriers.
- Sources new carriers and competitive quotes for runs.
- Maintains files on rentals, rental activity, insurance, maintenance and service.
- Provides assistance to customer service representatives concerning order status and special customer needs.
- Coordinates all trailer swaps for designated collection locations.
Outside Sales Representative (Brockport, NY)
- Responsible for establishing profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company and for actively prospecting for new B2B accounts and maximizing sales potential with existing customers
- Provide client services and increase volume of assigned “House Accounts”.
- 4 Year degree plus 5 years of outside sales or customer service and/or experience in e-scrap recycling with a track record of success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on needs analysis and strategic negotiations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel.
- Must possess a good driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Familiarity with IT equipment and scrap commodity markets.
- Ability to multitask and work independently without supervision.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and sales aptitude.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Office/Warehouse Production environment. Work is conducted both indoors and out with substantial time spent at the facilities of clients and prospects.
- Fast paced environment subject to numerous schedule and priority changes.
- Occasional overnight travel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s vision and mission.
- Identify prospects, customers, and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of company business goals. Support efforts to consistently grow the base of referral sources.
- Manage marketing data using acceptable management systems or tools (e.g., database, computerized call calendars and time management systems) to maximize efficiency and analyze data/marketing activity on a weekly basis.
- Prospects through cold calling, networking and earning referrals and establish new B2B accounts.
- Works to maximize volumes for new accounts as well as assigned “House Accounts” by performing ongoing needs analysis, and providing client services to enhance relationships.
- Investigates and resolves customer’s problems.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those products/services provided by the company that its vendors, to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Conduct on-site and community based presentations, seminars and education that promote the image of our company as a leader in the e-scrap recycling business.
- Periodically exhibits at conventions, conferences and/or trade shows to establish new relationships as well as to enhance existing client relationships.
- Travel and non-traditional hours might be required on occasion.
- Maintains and clean and organized work/storage area.
- Additional duties not listed above that management deems necessary for the effective operation of the corporation generally.
Desktop PC Technician (Brockport, NY)
Sunnking Inc. has an immediate opening in its Inventory Production Department for a desktop PC technician. The ideal candidate will be responsible for testing and troubleshooting desktop computers of various makes and models, ranging from older Pentium 4 units to current day systems. This is a full-time position Monday – Friday with competitive compensation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily testing of desktop PCs for potential resale – mostly Windows based PC, but some Apple
- Logging of technical specifications into appropriate fields utilizing in-house inventory software
- Ensuring the removal and proper handling of data storing devices from all systems
- Properly disposing/recycling of any non-conforming products through appropriate channels
- Ability to test and properly diagnose/troubleshoot desktop computers, servers and laptops
- Excellent communication, organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Technical experience related to computer technology
- High School diploma or equivalent