As electronic scrap proliferates, the need to dispose of old equipment in an environmentally responsible way has increased. At Sunnking, we pride ourselves on being pioneers and professionals in the recycling frontier. For over a decade we have been providing superior escrap recycling services to residents and businesses in New York State.
Most electronics are 100% recyclable. Common materials that are recovered through our process for reuse include glass, copper, aluminum, tin, steel, iron, plastic, silver, platinum, and gold. In addition to these reusable materials, there are also a handful of harmful and highly toxic substances such as lead, mercury, beryllium, lithium, cadmium, BRFs (Brominated Flame Retardants), PCBs (Polychlorinated Biphenyls), and PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride).
Sunnking's Recycling & Reuse Process
- All of Sunnking's recycling is handled domestically in the United States. It is our policy to never send unprocessed materials outside of the U.S.
- First escrap recycling facility in NYS to receive the EPA's R2 Certification.
- Compliant with all federal, state and international escrap laws and regulations.
- Registered with the NYS DEC.
- High security standards for data destruction.
- Manual sort/dismantle process ensures maximum recovery.
- Top-Rated Seller status on Sunnking eBay.
- Wholesale and consignment selling channels.
- Sunnking Retail Center & Retail Partners Program.
- Required to complete an environmental vendor audit screening.
- Licensed, certified and environmentally responsible.
- Complete chain of custody from Sunnking to end-of-life processing.